OEM Zentimo xStorage Manager 1.1 : Buy & Download
The Zentimo applicatiuon was developed to be a powerful external drive manager. other ; Other; download Zentimo xStorage Manager 1.1. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets.
Here are some key features of "Zentimo":
· Handy menu to control devices
This menu is aimed to do the most frequent tasks in a click and allows you to:
· See device drive size or empty space
· Rename a device
· Change a device image
· Hide a device from the menu
· Scan for hardware changes
· Stop all devices at once
Drive letter management:
· Hiding drives of empty card reader slots
· Fixing a drive letter to a specific device
· Preventing assigning of specific drive letters to hot-plug devices
· You can change a drive letter or volume label quickly
· Program autorun feature
Assign programs to be launched on:
· After device connection
· Before device disconnection
· After device stopping
· After device removal
· Global or per-device settings
· Predefined templates to setup your antivirus, a file manager or something else
Portable application quick launcher:
· Just a small menu where you can add programs \ files \ folders from your portable drive for quick launch
Real Safe Device Removal:
· Display of processes preventing the device from being stopped...
· ... and the ability to kill these processes ...
· .. other ; Other; download Zentimo xStorage Manager 1.1.. or just to unlock them from the device
· Hotkeys to stop a device or call the menu
· Stopping of all devices at once
· Ability to stop SATA drives
· Returning just stopped device back
Honest Drive Speed Test:
· Most other drive speed testers measure only the read\write speed of large files, displaying a theoretical drive speed. This is not related to real-life speed as we often write plenty of small files to external drives.
· Our investigations shows that some flash drives have worse performance than other ones on writing of small files however their top performance at writing large files are the same.
· Zentimo measures the file read\write speeds of 3 different file sizes: small files (32 KB), medium files (3 MB) and large files (100 MB) and displays all those measurements as well as an average. The average speed calculated by Zentimo reflects your drives real performance more accurately than characteristics from the vendor's specification.
What's New in This Release:
· Sometimes the program hangs or falls down on attempt to stop a device.
· After closing device stop menu, it didn’t return the focus back to a previously active window.
Portable settings engine improved:
· We have significantly improved portable settings engine. What are “portable settings”? This feature makes it possible to store such drive settings as device image, device name, portable launch settings and etc on your external drive and use these settings on other computers. What was changed?
· Option to disable “portable settings”. If you do not like that the program stores ZentimoSettings. other ; Other; download Zentimo xStorage Manager 1.1.ini file on your external drive you can disable that feature. However in this case you will need to setup your storage settings on every computer where you use this drive.
· Portable settings storage file “ZentimoSettings.ini” now has hidden attribute, so you will not see it in Explorer.
· Now we save portable properties only if they had been changed. This excludes excessive readi...