OEM Neobyte Titan Backup 2.5 : Buy & Download
A simple and complete solution for home and small offices, designed for secure backups of your data
Softpedia in association with NeoByte Solutions offers you a special: Buy Titan Backup from Softpedia and you'll also receive a full version of SafeBit. other ; Other; download Neobyte Titan Backup 2.5. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the Buy Now button; you'll surely notice the discount has been activated.
Titan Backup software application is a simple and complete solution for home and small offices, created for secure backups of your important data.
It can make automatic backups of your important files and documents, virtually on any type of storage media including CD/DVD-RW, removable devices, network drives and remote FTP servers.
A well designed user interface and a flexible scheduler makes it easy to organize the automatic backups. ZIP compression allows you to save the disk space. Using 256-bit AES strong encryption will ensure full security of your confidential data.
Here are some key features of "Titan Backup":
Easy to use wizard-driven interface and simple browsing between the Backup Tasks:
· With the help of a tree-view file manager, you can see all the files that are in a backup task and the new files that will be stored in the next backup execution. You can easily review and sort the items (files, registry keys, emails, settings) in your task. other ; Other; download Neobyte Titan Backup 2.5. Titan Backup will start automatically at Windows Startup and you can access it quickly from the system tray. Creating and restoring a backup task is easy and intuitive, just one-click away and directly from the main window.
· Having many free plug-ins installed by default, Titan Backup facilitates the backup of emails and rules for Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Firefox, Opera, Thunderbird, Eudora, Windows settings, system registry and more...
· Titan Backup lets you to easily backup settings for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera browsers, emails and rules for Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Eudora, Windows settings and Address Book. Check our website for new plugins that will allow Titan Backup to save settings for more applications.
Self-extracting backups and standard Zip archives:
· Titan Backup doesn't use proprietary archive formats like other backup programs. other ; Other; download Neobyte Titan Backup 2.5. It uses the standard Zip file format. This makes it very easy to restore data manually form the backup archive even if Titan Backup is not installed. You can choose to create self-extracting archives that will allow you to unzip even if you don't have a compression tool. Titan Backup can also create backups without compression for faster processing and more redundancy. The files and folders structure is always preserved.
Version control, incremental and differential backups:
· Titan Backup provides a version control mechanism that allows you to backup only changed files. You can always view the differences between the current files and the last backup in a special viewing box that identifies changes in different colors. It can operate in incremental or differential modes to back up only new/changed files, or to delete from the current backup the files that don't exist anymore in the source location. other ; Other; download Neobyte Titan Backup 2.5.
· 256-bit AES strong encryption
Titan Backup uses military-strength 256-bit AES strong encryption to protect backed up data privacy:
· AES encryption algorithm has been adopted by NIST as an FIPS-approved (Federal Information Processing Standard) symmetric encryption algorithm that should be used by U.S. Government organizations (and others) to protect sensitive information.
Before / After commands:
· You can select external programs to run before the backup starts or after it ends. Also there is the possibility to shut down the computer automatically after the backup task is done.
· Backup to virtually any storage device (including LAN, CD/DVD, removable devices, remote FTP servers, etc)
· Titan Backup allows you to backup on internal or external hard disks, on local area network (LAN) locations, CD/DVD media, removable media devices (USB sticks, memory sticks, flash memory, floppy disks, ZIP disks, JAZ, etc.), remote locations using FTP with upload auto-resume
Backup Windows Registry:
· You can include your Windows registry in the backup. Important notice: this feature should be used with caution, as restoring the Registry can be very dangerous for a novice user and can crash the system. other ; Other; download Neobyte Titan Backup 2.5.
· Built-in easy-to-use task scheduler
· While the Windows' scheduling agent is quite advanced, it can be difficult to use. Titan Backup makes it easier for you to schedule your backups from basic (such as running a task on a specified day and time) to very advanced settings
· Email notifications regarding the backup task
· You can configure Titan Backup to send notification emails on errors, warnings or summary reports of a successfully finished backup task. Additional options allow you to attach the backup log file and send the email to several addresses. The email notification feature uses custom outgoing SMTP server.
Detailed logs of all backup operations:
· Titan Backup writes local logs of all backup operations, so you can determine what was backed up, start & end times, elapsed times, summary information, operation status, possible warnings and errors.
Support Windows all