OEM Lenders ToolBox 10.1 : Buy & Download
Essential tools for lenders OR borrowers: Loan Calculator/Amortization Schedule
Amortize loans with normal P&I or fixed principal payments on a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis using equal 30 day months or exact days between dates (365/365 or 365/360 basis) for the interest accruals. other ; Other; download Lenders ToolBox 10.1.
Choose a fixed or variable interest rate type and modify the 'standard' computed schedule for rate changes, lump-sum or additional payments, etc. Adjust the 1st page top margin for pre-printed logo paper and add your own comments or disclaimers to the printed reports. Full print preview with user selectable fonts, paper sizes, and four report "styles," or 'export' the schedule to RTF, HTML, or CSV files.
You can even include "interest free" or "interest only" payments at the beginning of the term and print 'customizable' Payment Coupons for the scheduled term!
Use the Loan Calculator for "what if"scenarios: enter any 3 of the initial loan amount, interest rate, frequency of payments, or payment amount ... the program will calculate the missing variable.
Then "copy" that perfect scenario into the Amortization Schedule. Or calculate the costs/benefits of a loan refinance package with the new Refinancing Breakeven Calculator. other ; Other; download Lenders ToolBox 10.1.
Very easy to use interface and the user customizable defaults make it a must have.
Here are some key features of "The Lender's ToolBox":
· Amortize loans using weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payments. For Canadian Mortgage calculations you can also choose 'Accelerated' weekly or bi-weekly payments. (Numbers & dates will be displayed/printed using your system's Regional Settings, allowing proper 'formatting' for non-U.S. users.)
· Calculate interest using a 'standard' fixed rate or the variable rate option. When a variable rate interest rate type is selected you can optionally project a "worst-case" interest rate scenario for the computed Amortization Schedule!
· Calculate interest using equal 30 day months (360/360 accrual basis) or exact days between dates (choose between a 365/365 or 365/360 exact days basis). Canadian Mortgage calculations (360/360 with semi-annual compounding) are also supported. other ; Other; download Lenders ToolBox 10.1.
· Include odd days to first payment (positive or negative) when using equal 30 day month calculations.
· Include payments for Insurance, Taxes, and Other escrow amounts in the computed schedule ... the periodic payment will be adjusted accordingly.
· Include "interest free" or "interest only" payments at the beginning of the scheduled term. (You can even instruct the program to 'equalize' the calculated payment amount for loans containing interest free payments or extend the scheduled term for loans containing interest only payments!)
· The final scheduled payment can be either a normal or a balloon (lump sum) payment.
· You can easily "modify" the standard schedule to include rate changes, lump-sum or additional payments, reduced/increased principal payments, etc.
· Print your company name as a page footer on every Amortization schedule (can be turned off, if you prefer). other ; Other; download Lenders ToolBox 10.1.
· Print the sequential payment number next to each payment due date as well as annual totals (calendar -OR- fiscal year) ... both are optional with each schedule produced.
· Full print preview with four report styles, user-selectable fonts, and user-selectable paper sizes. You can even include 'custom' text in your Amortization Schedule's 'header' section.
· Print customized payment coupons for any Amortization Schedule and easily collate them into a "payment booklet" for your borrowers.
· Save any of your reports to an HTML or PDF file for viewing or printing in a word processor, browser, or PDF viewer, and you can also export the Amortization Schedule grid's values to a tab-delimited text file for import into a spreadsheet application.
· You can set your preferred program & Amortization Schedule defaults to speed data entry and avoid input errors. other ; Other; download Lenders ToolBox 10.1. (Defaults can be overridden when necessary on individual schedules).
· Copy that "perfect" loan scenario from the Loan Calculator to the Amortization Schedule form with the click of a button. Or use the included Refinancing Breakeven Calculator to determine the cost/benefits of a refinance package.
· Context-sensitive Help is always available with the F1 key, along with pop-up "What's This?" help on many of the program's "child" forms.
Support Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64