OEM GFI EventsManager 11.2 : Buy & Download
Network-wide event monitoring, event management and archiving
GFI EventsManager is an award-winning events monitoring, management and archiving solution, used by thousands of customers. Server Software ; Other; download GFI EventsManager 11.2. Competitively priced, it is ideal for SMBs. GFI EventsManager supports a wide range of event types such as Windows events, Syslogs, SNMP and W3C, traps generated by devices such as routers, firewalls and sensors.
Providing support for devices from the top 20 manufacturers in the world as well as custom devices, GFI EventsManager allows administrators to monitor an extended range of hardware products, report on the health and operational status of each one and collect data for analysis. Depicts employee activity on the network such as changes made to their PCs, files accessed during the day and other related activities.
GFI EventsManager also tracks and reports SQL server activity such as alteration of DB tables and attempts to access data without necessary privileges. Server Software ; Other; download GFI EventsManager 11.2. GFI EventsManager uses advanced event processing and filtering technologies to identify key events out-of-the-box. Advanced event processing rules allow you to filter out unwanted/trivial events and generate alerts on key issues.
GFI EventsManager provides real-time alerting when critical events arise, suggests remedial actions and, if applicable, triggers corrective actions by automatically launching scripts and executable files.
The built-in processing rules provided with the product, and also the other areas of intelligence present in it, add significant value to its functionality aspects, because the information is otherwise very difficult to find and requires levels of expertise which are not necessary available to end-users.
GFI EventsManager has also been developed to satisfy the increasing demands of events-based legal compliance. Server Software ; Other; download GFI EventsManager 11.2. Generated events are the primary source to determine level of compliance and identify deficiencies. With GFI EventsManager, events can be processed and filtered while leaving the “raw source” intact, in compliance to event log regulations such as Basel II.
Here are some key features of "GFI EventsManager":
· Improved installation and usability
· Analysis of Event Logs including SNMP Traps, Windows Event logs, W3C logs, SQL Server audit logs and Syslog
· Real-time alerts, SNMPv2 traps alerting included
· View reports on key security information happening now
· Centralized event logging
· Auto-archive all events into files
· One-click rule and filter creation
· Password Recovery
· Detection of Windows Events that Refer to Administrators
· Certified for Windows Server 2008; Supports Vista
· Deeper granular control of events
· Support for new devices
· SQL Server Auditing
· Translates cryptic windows events
· High performance scanning engine
· Collect events data distributed over a WAN into one central database
· Rule-based event log management
· Advanced event filtering features
· Event log scanning profiles
· Helps to comply with PCI DSS and other regulations
· Remove “noise” or trivial events that make up a large ratio of all security events
· Real-time 24 x 7 x 365 day monitoring and alerting
· Graphically monitor the status of GFI EventsManager and your network through the built-in status monitor
· Report scheduling and automated distribution via email
· Support for virtual environments
Support Windows XP/ 2K / Vista / 7