OEM Geomagic Studio 11 : Buy & Download
With Geomagic Studio, you can digitally reconstruct an infinite variety of complex real world shapes more quickly and easily than ever before. other ; Other; download Geomagic Studio 11. Using 3D scan data of these objects, you’ll be able to create accurate models that capture either the design intent or the as-built part. From product design, re-engineering of parts and mass customization to engineering analysis, rapid prototyping and digital archiving, Geomagic Studio opens up a new world of possibilities by bringing your physical parts into the digital realm.
Certified by the PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt), Geomagic Studio is powered by patented technology and algorithms that produce high quality surfaces, accurate geometry, color and textures.
• Transform 3D Scan Data into Accurate Digital Models. Designed to handle the most demanding reverse engineering, product design and rapid prototyping challenges, Geomagic Studio transforms 3D scan data and polygon meshes into accurate 3D digital models. A perfect complement to the CAD, CAE and CAM tools you already own, Studio outputs industry standard formats including STL, IGES, STEP and native CAD files.
• Comprehensive solution for creating as-built and as-designed models. Do you need to create optimized polygon meshes, watertight surfaces or CAD models from point cloud data? Are you looking to mix freeform and mechanical design? Do you want to create a parametric CAD model of a physical part? Perhaps you want to perform CFD and FEA analysis on as-built parts. other ; Other; download Geomagic Studio 11. Or maybe you want to create a digital archive. With Geomagic Studio, you can do it all.
• Close the loop between the digital and physical world. Geomagic Studio gives you complete control over the surfacing process, enabling you to create watertight NURBS models that accurately represent your as-built parts. Automatic one-button surface creation is ideal for quickly creating models. For surfacing similar objects, templates can be created to speed the process. In addition, Studio offers a comprehensive set of tools for refining patch layouts, comparing the polygon mesh with the surfaced model and more. Finished models can be exported to IGES or STEP. other ; Other; download Geomagic Studio 11.
• Capture and reproduce design intent. With its built-in intelligence, Geomagic Studio can quickly extract design intent and create optimized CAD surfaces. Studio automatically identifies analytic surfaces such as planes, cylinders, cones and spheres. Plus it creates the most accurate swept and freeform CAD surfaces. To minimize downstream editing in CAD, constrained surface fitting lets you align surfaces precisely, while automatic surface extension and trimming lets you extend neighboring surfaces to create sharp edges. If you don’t need a fully editable model, automatic trimming and stitching lets you quickly create a watertight CAD-ready surface.
• Leverage the physical objects you already have. Why start with a blank screen when you can jumpstart your design process by scanning your clay model, organic object or existing physical part. other ; Other; download Geomagic Studio 11. Geomagic Studio supports all of the major 3D scanners, offering direct control via a plug-in for many of them. You can align, merge and register point cloud data. Plus, you can remove outliers and apply noise reduction to further optimize your data.
• Create, refine and optimize polygon meshes. With the intuitive set of polygon editing tools including one button automatic mesh repair, interactive sandpaper, curvature sensitive smoothing and hole filling, you can produce high quality surface-ready polygon models even when you have less than perfect data. Smart decimation intelligently preserves the polygons in high curvature areas to create more efficient models for rapid manufacturing and 3D printing.
• A perfect extension to your existing CAD system. Parametric exchange provides an intelligent connection between Geomagic Studio and CAD, allowing you to bring truly parametric models into popular CAD systems, including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER and Autodesk Inventor. other ; Other; download Geomagic Studio 11. By working in tandem with your CAD system, there’s no need to learn a new set of tools for trimming and stitching models or introduce different workflows that might affect your standard process.
Support Windows XP/Vista