OEM Benchmark Factory for Databases : Buy & Download
Benchmark Factory for Databases is a database performance and scalability testing tool for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 UDB, Sybase ASE, MySQL, and other databases using ODBC connectivity that:
- Generates load against the database by replaying production workload, running user-defined SQL scripts or using out-of-the-box industry standard benchmarks (AS3AP, TPC-C TPC-B, TPC-D, Scalable Hardware). Programming and Development ; Other; download Benchmark Factory for Databases.
- Simulates concurrent users running database transactions to uncover performance bottlenecks pre-production.
- Evaluates how database code such SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL scale under different concurrent user loads.
- Stress tests the database to determine the breaking point measuring scalability and performance.
- Compares performance test results enabling users to compare performance and scalability between database platforms, which is necessary during database migrations (SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9i to Oracle 10g, etc.), database platform evaluations (Linux vs. Solaris vs. Win), and when deploying and tuning Oracle RAC. Program OS Support: WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003. Program System Requirements: A standart Windows PC.